"Like living stones, let yourselves be built into a spiritual house..." 1 Peter 2:5
WHO is a Steward?
- Person who shares time or talents and pledges any amount above membership dues (the amount is determined by you…whatever you feel comfortable donating).
- Stewardship may be paid in one sum or in increments throughout the year.
WHY become a Steward?
- To have a church for
- To maintain and expand programs and schools
- To meet our parishioners’ needs
- To maintain our facilities
- To ensure our church for generations
WHO should become a Steward?
- All of us who love Holy Martyrs
- All of us who attend church services
- All of us who participate in activities, programs and schools in the church facility
- ALL OF US!
“Honor the Lord by making Him an offering from
the best of all that your land produces.”