On Saturday, December 5, Fr. Abraham, Hayr Ignatius and the young altar servers (with their family members) spent a beautiful afternoon at The Cloisters in northern Manhattan. The Cloisters museum and gardens, which opened to the public in 1938, is the branch of The Metropolitan Museum of Art devoted to the art and architecture of medieval Europe. The Cloisters is located in Fort Tryon Park, on a spectacular four-acre lot overlooking the Hudson River. A docent guided tour highlighted the architecture of the Roman and Gothic eras, the famous Unicorn Tapestries, and a magnificent treasury of ecclesiastical items. After a walk in the outdoor gardens, the group returned back to Bayside for lunch at Sevan Palace.